February 20th

Biscuits so far: 5 (Jammie Dodgers should they count as 10?)


Texts received: loads to day including an invitation for an evening out and a great joke! (I am loved).


Ta Da first 30 rows of the endpaper mitt finished ready for the thumb gusset, I am a knitting genius of epic proportions! But shock, horror, gasp..... I try them on just to check the fit so far and they fit like some sort of surgical appliance. How can this be? "Tension" I hear you cry, well my tension is usually spot on (smug grin to self).


Well after reading and re-reading the pattern I discover, that i must be some sort of imbecile a half witted imbecile at that! I was so keen to progress on from the tubular cast on that had taken me TWO weeks of my life to perfect that I had NOT changed my DPN,s for a larger size.


So off to spend many hours frogging the wretched things back to that ruddy cast on ribbing again! Hopefully, if I have not thrown myself upon my pointy sticks, I will find the patience to start AGAIN.